This is another one of those items that is more of a life long goal and probably not meant to be crossed off because it is a task that is not meant to have an end. While I have not been able to read as much as I would like (or better to say books I want to read and not just text books), I have managed to read a bit.
So far this year I have read the following:
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
- The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Smith of Wootton Major by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Two Towers by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien
I will always have a great love for the works of Tolkien and, as one of by bucket list items is to read all of his works, I will continue to read more of his stories in the coming months. I will plan to read some classics, some Follett, The Walking Dead comics, and possibly start the A Song of Ice and Fire series. I am so glad I have been to read more and as I am now on the final count down to graduation I plan to read everything I can get my hands on this summer.